I currently work as a full-time reporter and editorial assistant for a small-town newspaper. I believe that stories are the most powerful forms of human communication. My goal is to connect the right stories to the right people, whether they appear in news, books, magazines, or somewhere else. I'm open to it all.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of St. Thomas '18, Summa Cum Laude
- Bachelor of Arts in English (writing), Communications & Journalism
- Minor: Psychology
- Twin Cities, Minnesota
- Coxswain for the UST Rowing Team
- Mentor, Aquinas Scholars Honor Society
- Social Media Manager for UST Book Club
- Studied in Italy and New Zealand
- Wrote 2 YA novels
- Tea drinker, playlist-maker, bookworm, runner, poet